What is Natrol fish oil?
Natrol fish oil contains 1,000 mg of good, pure fish oil – the perfect balance of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids to support eye, heart, and bone health. Read more about Natrol omega 3 1000mg and its benefits for the heart below.
Natrol omega-3 fish oil 1000mg price 2023 in Egypt
At Beauty Expert, Natrol omega fish oil is available for purchase for just [cl product price] per packet.
Omega-3 fish oil benefits
- Support heart and brain health.
- Helps to maintain healthy triglyceride levels.
- Helps to treat certain mental health.
- Support eye health.
- Reduces inflammation.
You may also like: Natrol omega 3 fish oil heart health
Natrol omega fish oil ingredients
Main active ingredient: Fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, and herring).
Gelatin (animal), water, glycerin, mixed tocopherols (as preservative), and natural lemon oil.
Natrol fish oil 1000mg capsules dosage
- Natrol omega 3 1000mg for adults; Take 1 softgel, two times daily, with a meal.
- Or as directed by your health care provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Natrol fish oil side effects
Natrol fish oil 1000mg capsules do not cause negative side effects, however, if you’re allergic to fish ingredients it’s best to avoid this product.
You may also like: Now foods ultra omega 3 fish oil 500mg
Natrol fish oil warnings
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Consult a licensed physician, before taking dietary supplements.
- Do not use the product if the seal is missing or broken.
- Aroma, color, consistency, and taste may vary.
- If you notice a sudden allergy, discontinue using Natrol omega fish oil.
Natrol fish oil reviews
One customer review” I was concerned that the lemon oil, added to mask the fishy taste, might prove unpleasant. but it didn’t.
nice it is to find a therapeutic that contains all the right stuff at an acceptable price.”
Advantage of natrol fish oil 1000mg
- Reduce blood pressure
- Lower triglycerides
- Decrease the risk of heart attack and stroke.
Disadvantage of natrol fish oil 1000mg capsules
- The fish flavor is unpleasant, however, it contains lemon oil flavor.
- Causes allergy for a certain group of people.
You may also like: Tetesept omega fish oil 1000mg antioxidants supplements
Frequently asked questions about Natrol fish oil
Who should not take fish oil?
Due to the increased risk of serious bleeding, those using blood thinners like warfarin shouldn’t take fish oil or other omega-3 fatty acid supplements.
What happens if you take omega-3 fish oil everyday?
More than 3 grams taken each day could make bleeding more likely. The negative effects of fish oil include nosebleeds, loose stools, and heartburn. These problems can be reduced by freezing them or taking fish oil supplements with meals. It may not be safe to consume large amounts of fish oil from dietary sources.
Ask for our Natrol fish oil offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us through the following numbers: