Folic acid helps the body to make healthy red blood cells to improve the body’s function and to fight any disease. Not only that but it also helps to develop the skull of unborn babies and support the tube that delivers food to the baby.
Besides its many benefits for the skin, hair, and nails.
Read on to learn more about the product.
Folic acid benefits
- Reduces the risk of a woman having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect.
- Helps promote heart health.
- Support nervous system health.
- Puritan’s Pride folic acid helps build cells and develop the fetus’s body, especially in the early weeks of pregnancy.
- It works to get rid of anemia, through the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin b 9 maintains healthy skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Gives the skin freshness and radiance.
- It strengthens nails and prevents them from breaking.
- Stimulate blood circulation.
- Supports blood vessels in women and men.
You may also like: Folic acid tablets
Folic acid vitamin b 9 ingredients
Folic acid is the active ingredient in this formula, along with the following ingredients:
- Vegetable cellulose.
- Dicalcium Phosphate.
- Vegetable magnesium stearate.
Puritan pride folic acid dosage
The recommended daily dose of folate for adults: One tablet daily with main meal.
How to use folic acid tablets
- Take one tablet daily.
- Preferably taken with meals.
- Make sure to drink enough water.
You may also like: Taxofit Vitamin b12 plus folic acid 40 mini tablets
Folic acid tablets price in Egypt
Puritan pride Folate folic acid is available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price of 450 EGP per bottle.
You may also like: Natrol c 500
One package of folate bottle contains 250 tablets, supply for 8 months.
Folic acid side effects
Like any medicine, folate acid can cause side effects in some people. But many people have no side effects or only minor ones.
You may also: Vitamin b complex
Common side effects of vitamin b9
Consult your doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Feeling sick.
- Loss of appetite.
- Sudden allergy.
You may also like: Mivolis DHA and folic acid during pregnancy 30 tablets + 30 capsules
Folic acid instructions before use
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- In case you are suffering from any severe condition, it is best to consult a physician.
- In case you have any allergies, it is best to consult a physician.
You may also like: Eisai methycobal injection 500 to support you with vitamin B12
Puritan pride Folic Acid review
One customer review “I bought this because it specifically states “no starch”. I’m on a crazy anti-inflammatory no-starch diet. Many other supplements use cornstarch, maltodextrin, or other starch derivatives. I have no way of testing or verifying the contents of these pills. I have had no effects, good or bad, from these but my doctor recommended that I take folic acid supplement.”
What is folic acid used for?
Folic acid helps create the neural tube during the early stages of pregnancy when the fetus is developing. Folic acid is crucial because it can aid in preventing some serious birth malformations of the baby’s spine and brain (anencephaly) (spina bifida). The early brain and spine are formed by the neural tube.
Is it OK to take folic acid everyday?
Even if they do not intend to become pregnant, all women should develop the habit of taking folic acid every day. Folic acid must be taken daily by a woman beginning before conception if she wants it to be effective.
Ask for our offers about different vitamins and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: