Hydrating bubble cleansing oil A lightweight foaming oil cleanser that removes makeup, and impurities, oil based makeup remover also soothes skin and replenishes moisture with hydrating ingredients including Sea Buckthorn Oil, Shea Butter, and Hyaluronic Acid.
Hydrating bubble cleansing oil features
- Sea Buckthorn Oil is packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids.
- Not only does this deep cleansing oil nourish and hydrate the skin but also help promote a healthy glow.
- Helps to get rid of makeup easily without causing inflammation on the skin.
- Doesn’t strip away natural oils on your skin.
- A light foaming oil that does not leave any residue and is easy to clean.
- The hyaluronic acid helps to keep the skin moisturized for as long as possible.
- Provide the skin with antioxidants that protect it from harmful free radicals that cause serious diseases such as cancer.
- Helps to increase the freshness and appearance of healthy and clear skin.
- Hydrating Bubble Cleansing Oil contains shea butter, which is rich in lipids that nourish the skin.
You may also like: Neutrogena hydro boost cleanser 200 ml
Main ingredients of cleansing oil
Hydrating bubble cleansing oil contains 3 active ingredients:
- Sea buckthorn oil.
- Shea Butter.
- Hyaluronic acid.
- Water, lauramidopropyl betaine.
- Disodium Laureth sulfosinate.
- Laurate Propylene Glycol.
- Sodium chloride.
- Cocampho disodium acetate, olive fruit oil.
- Sodium hyaluronate.
- Hydrogenated lecithin.
How to use hydrating bubble cleansing oil
- Apply cleansing Oil to your face and massage in circular motions.
- Then wet your fingertips with water and massage again.
- After deep cleansing, your face, rinse it with lukewarm water.
- You can use it in the morning and evening.
- Preferably use St Ives renewing collagen elastin moisturizer after cleansing.
Radiant Seoul Beauty hydrating bubble cleansing oil price
Hydrating bubble cleansing oil is available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 95 EGP per package.
Instructions before use
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Avoid using oil-based cleanser on cut skin or open wounds until it has healed.
- If any allergic reaction occurs, stop use and go to the doctor.
- If you have any allergies, consult your doctor first before using hydrating Bubble Cleansing Oil.
- Put the product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children and pets.
Ask for our offers for Radiant Seoul Beauty hydrating bubble cleansing oil and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: