What is DHA and folic acid?
Mivolis DHA and folic acid is a dual formula for women planning to become pregnant even when breastfeeding. DHA and folic acid are crucial to a healthy pregnancy in a number of ways. Increased DHA concentrations are linked to longer gestation, larger birth weights, and a lower risk of preterm delivery.
Read on to learn more about folic acid and DHA during pregnancy.
Mivolis Dha and folic acid price 2023 in Egypt
At Beauty Expert, DHA and folic acid is available for purchase for just 285 EGP per packet.
DHA and folic acid benefits
- Folic acid and DHA improve cognitive function.
- Reduce blood AB production in MCI patients.
- Plays a key role in supporting the development of the baby’s brain and the closure of the neural tube.
- DHA tablets play several important roles in a healthy pregnancy and a lower risk of preterm birth.
- Build cells and develop the fetus’s body, especially in the first weeks of pregnancy.
- Reduce anemia and increase vitamins and minerals in the body.
- Ensures healthy birth weight.
- Reduce the risk of premature labor.
You may also like: Vitamin b12 plus folic acid
DHA and folic acid ingredients
- Folic acid 600 micrograms.
- The omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA.
- Pantothenic acid.
- Vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B.
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D.
- Vitamin E.
You may also like: Folic acid tablets
How to use DHA with folic acid from Mivolis
- Take 1 tablet and 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Folic acid and DHA during pregnancy side effects
Always make sure to use any pregnancy supplements with your health care provider, exceeding the dose may cause upset stomach and diarrhea.
You may also like: Natrol biotin 10000 mcg
Warnings DHA with folic acid
- Best to use Folic acid and DHA during pregnancy under medical supervision if you have kidney or stone issues.
- Stop using DHA with folic acid if you notice any allergic reaction.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children and pets.
DHA and folic acid reviews
One customer review “I’ve had the product for about a week now and realize that my hair and nails both seem shinier and healthier. The product was easy to swallow and has a great smell as well! I also feel “refreshed” after taking these supplements.”
Advantages of DHA and folic acid
- Helps to form new blood cells.
- Easy to swallow capsules + tablets.
- A must-use product for every pregnant woman.
Disadvantages DHA and folic acid
Increased doses may cause upset stomach and other problems.
You may also like: Pregnacare original during pregnancy