Now Ashwagandha capsules is a dietary supplement that uses the herb that was an important part of the traditional herbal diet in India, and it helps you get rid of stress and depression, as it reduces levels of the hormone cortisol responsible for stress levels, it also increases energy levels in the body and makes you tolerant of stress as it supports a healthy immune system.
What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is a plant used as one of the treatments in traditional Indian medicine. It is a general tonic for the body and a soothing nervous system. It is used in cases of severe and persistent stress, poor concentration, and lack of physical energy.
Now Ashwagandha capsules
- Treat stress and anxiety by reducing the hormone cortisol.
- Ashwagandha helps to treat and stimulate the production of thyroid hormones.
- Ashwagandha pills give the body great energy during exercise.
- Increases muscle mass and strength.
- One of the benefits of ashwagandha pills is that it helps in losing weight by increasing fat burning rates, especially belly fat.
- Ashwagandha for women and men helps improve sexual health.
- Lowers blood sugar by increasing the secretion of the hormone insulin.
- Ashwagandha helps men increase their fertility rate, and increases the secretion of testosterone.
- Increases physical energy.
- Helps improve mental health and strengthen memory.
- Helps slow the growth of cancer cells.
- Reduces the feeling of stress, so it is great in the case of chronic stress.
- Ashwagandha plant.
- Rice flour.
- Stearic acid (vegetable source).
A pack of ashwagandha pills contains 90 vegetarian capsules, at a concentration of 450 mg.
You may also like Swanson ashwagandha 450 mg for stress support – 100 capsules
How to use
- Take one capsule one to two times daily.
- Take it with main meals.
- Preferably with plenty of water.
Now ashwagandha capsules price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 795 EGP per package.
Now ashwagandha capsules side effects
Ashwagandha capsules does not cause harm or cause any side effects, as it is made from all-natural materials.
You may also be interested in: Melatonin to improve sleep.
- This product is only used for adults only.
- Ashwagandha is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Consult a physician if you’re taking medication or if you have a medical condition (particularly gastrointestinal disease, including ulcers).
- If you experience any digestive discomfort after taking ashwagandha capsules, stop using it and consult your doctor.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Ask for our offers about Now ashwagandha capsules and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: