California gold nutrition royal jelly capsules contain a freeze-dried royal jelly concentrate, which can help support vitality. Royal jelly contains a number of nutrients, royal jelly is thought to have beneficial effects when taken as a dietary supplement.
Royal jelly price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, royal jelly capsules are available for purchase for just 670 EGP per packet.
Royal jelly benefits
- Increase the sense of sexual desire and solve sexual problems.
- Help provides the body with many beneficial compounds.
- Increase sperm count in men and oocytes in female.
- Provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Reduces side effects of cancer treatment.
- Reduce Heart Disease Risk by Impacting Cholesterol Levels.
- Help in treating certain symptoms of menopause.
- Support wound healing and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Regulates sugar levels in the blood.
- Support healthy brain function and overall health.
- Improved memory and reduced symptoms of depression.
- Increased lifespan and improved cognitive performance.
- Enhance your body’s natural immune response to foreign bacteria and viruses.
How to use royal jelly
Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Royal jelly supplement ingredients
- Modified Cellulose (Veggie Capsule).
- Magnesium Stearate.
Royal jelly side effects
Royal jelly supplement is likely safe when used in appropriate doses. Side effects may include:
- Contact dermatitis.
- Breathing difficulty.
- Abdominal pain and diarrhea.
You may also like Ginseng & Royal Jelly, Now Foods, 90 Capsules
Royal jelly usage instructions
- Consult with licensed physician, pharmacist, naturopath, or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
- Consult a physician or qualified professional before taking royal jelly supplement.
- If you have any allergies, it is best to consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
You may also like Royal Jelly 1000 – 60 soft gels
Frequently asked questions about royal jelly capsules
Is royal jelly harmful?
Royal jelly can cause a range of allergic reactions, from contact dermatitis to anaphylaxis if you take more than appropriate doses.
When is the best time to take royal jelly?
Royal Jelly can be taken 1-2 capsules daily, preferably in the morning after getting up.
Ask about our California gold nutrition royal jelly capsules offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: