Efalex is a unique blend of fish oil and evening primrose oil, including DHA, EPA (Omega 3 fatty acids), GLA, and AA (Omega 6 fatty acids), which play an important role in the development and function of our eyes and brains. A healthy supply of these good fats can help with learning ability, concentration, and coordination, and may assist in conditions such as night blindness, dyslexia, and ADHD.
Efamol’s unique Essential Fatty Acid food supplement formulas contain oils carefully extracted from their natural sources, ensuring the oil stays in the same form and retains its natural characteristics.
Learn more in this blog about Efalex uses and Efamol’s brain side effects.
What is Efalex used for?
- Support all aspects of brain and eye function.
- Help maintain hormonal balance to keep you on an even keel every day of the month.
- Supplement the intake of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) needed for healthy brain and visual development, including learning ability, concentration, and coordination.
- Supply DHA and AA for important building blocks of the brain, nervous system, and eye.
- EPA and GLA are needed in the transmission of messages between nerves.
- Vitamin E is a highly effective antioxidant and helps protect against free radical damage caused by environmental pollutants.
- It also has beneﬁts in helping to maintain skin health and keep it moisturised.
Efalex Efamol brain formula
1- Efamol brain formula liquid UAE 150 ml
Efamol brain liquid UAE is one of the most nutritional supplements needed for kids, improves brain function and other body related functions to give your kid the healthy vitamins and minerals to grow up healthier, and uses:
- Improves vital brain functions.
- Maintains healthy eye vision.
- Protect against oxidative stress.
- Improves memory and reduces Alzheimer’s disease.
- Improves delayed speech.
- Help to Boost energy and increase it on the body.
2- Efamol Brain capsules – 60 Capsules
Efalex brain formula capsules are one of the best nutritional supplements because it contains a group of amino acids called omega, which are essential elements that are important in the metabolism process and enhance heart health. It is used to:
- Brain formula efamol helps to nourish your child’s body.
- Protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Helps to provide your child’s body with energy, vitality and activity.
- Strengthens memory impairment and increases mental abilities.
- Efamol brain capsules increases focus and attention.
3- Efamol efalex brain formula liquid 150ml
Efamol efalex brain formula liquid is formulated to support brain performance, cognitive abilities, and vision health. It contains of essential fatty acids are one of the most essential nutrients required for overall brain health and nervous system development, especially in growing children, and uses for:
- Supporting optimal brain performance and brain health.
- Supporting mental focus and clarity.
- Supporting healthy vision and eye health.
- Enhancing communication between brain cells in children.
- Improving the activity of glands and nervous systems
- Treatment of delayed speech in children.
- Treatment of poor memory and forgetfulness.
- Restore and strengthen memory.
- Efalex efamol liquid price ranges from 350 to 600 EGP.
- efalex brain formula capsules price ranges from 400 to 650 EGP.
- Efamol efalex liquid price ranges from 500 to 700 EGP.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is an important Omega-3 nutrient needed by the body for the structure of nerves and cells and is needed for brain and eye health particularly.
- Arachidontc Acid (AA) is an important Omega-6 nutrient found in the membranes of nerves and helps with the transmission of messages in the central nervous system.
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) are the only true EFAs are the heads of the Omega-3 and Omega-6 series of fatty acids, namely alpha-linolenic acid and linoleic acid. They must be sourced from the diet and can be broken down through complex chemical reactions in the body into LCPUFAs, which the body needs for specific metabolic processes.
- Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (LCPUFA) is a general term referring to the good fats, which are predominantly from the Omega-3 and Omega-6 series and include GLA, AA, DHA, and EPA. These can be obtained from the diet and are directly used in a number of vital bodily processes.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin which occurs naturally in Foods, such as leafy green vegetables and Nuts & Seeds. Vitamin E is highly regarded for it’s Antioxidant properties that are vital for many processes in the Body, including cell protection and the normal function of the Immune System.
- Children 2- 5 years: Up to 2 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid every day for the first twelve weeks to help optimise the body’s stores of essential fatty acids, then 1 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid daily thereafter.
- Adults and children aged 5 years and over: 2 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid every day for the first twelve weeks to help optimise the body’s stores of essential fatty acids, then 2 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid daily thereafter.
- Children 2- 5 years: Up to 2-3 x capsules every day for the first twelve weeks to help optimise the body’s stores of essential fatty acids, then 1-3 x capsules daily thereafter.
- Adults and children aged 5 years and over: 3-4 x capsules every day for the first twelve weeks to help optimise the body’s stores of essential fatty acids, then 2-3 x capsules daily thereafter.
Efalex side effects
efamol brain efalex brain formula may cause some minor side effects, like:
- Loose stools.
Such side effects either disappear on their own or respond to a reduced intake of Efalex.
One customer reviewed “My son is really active and always operates at a high level in many areas, but he had some trouble focusing and taking everything in. I was recommended this product by a friend who was using it. We have been using it for about 5 months, and I am seeing a real difference. My son is more focused, and all his teachers are telling me that he is doing really well. He is only 5 years old, but I believe this is working really well for him.”
Efamol Brain Formula instructions before use
- Keep efalex in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently asked questions about efalex
Is Efalex only for the children?
No, while LCPUFAs are particularly important in the early years of the development of our brain and eyes, people of all ages need these important nutrients for the healthy functioning of every cell in our body.
Can I take Efalex alongside my existing medication?
Yes, although we recommend that anyone under medical supervision or taking prescribed medication should consult their health care provider before taking any kind of food supplement.