D3 healthy origins for immunity are essential elements that are important for the health of the body, bones and the immune system. Vitamin D3 improves various body functions and prevents many diseases and risks.
It’s considered one of the auxiliary factors for calcium absorption. It is also used for women during pregnancy, and also protects the body from influenza and diabetes.
Available in stock: Immune renew capsules
D3 healthy origins benefits
- Vitamin D3 10000 capsules strengthen bones.
- Your muscles use vitamin D3 to be able to move.
- Nerves use vitamin D3 to be able to transmit nerve messages around the entire body.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis.
- Facilitates normal immune system functions.
- Supports resistance against certain diseases.
Importance of Vitamin D3 10000
Healthy Sources Vitamin D3 10,000 IU is an essential nutrient made from an easily absorbed soft gel.
Vitamin D3 is produced in the body by exposure to sunlight, and a small amount of it can be obtained from food.
This is why the winter season and many sun protection products reduce the body’s ability to produce an effective level of vitamin D, and as a result, vitamin D supplements are more necessary to ensure the body is getting enough.
How to use
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take one capsule each day, preferably with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Results may vary from one individual to another.
D3 healthy origins price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 1050 EGP per package.
Cold pure olive oil. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin, and water.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, peanuts, eggs, or milk. No preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Consult a licensed physician, pharmacist, naturopath or another qualified healthcare professional before taking dietary supplements.
- Sealed for your protection.
- Do not use the product if the seal is missing or broken.
- Improper storage conditions, such as prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, high heat, and humidity, may lead to product deterioration over time.
- In case you suffer from any severe condition, it is best to consult a doctor.
- In case you have any allergies, it is best to consult a doctor.
- When taking this product, it is recommended that your vitamin D levels be monitored by a medical professional.
Ask for our offers about Vitamins capsules and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: