Glucosamine for Joints is an effective treatment for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, helping to reduce the pain caused by swelling, stiffness and inflammation. It improves joints flexibility, heals inflammation, and speeds up the healing rate.
- Glucosamine for Joints contains a plant based extract (citrus bioflavonoids) that has an extremely powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- It works to fight and relieve arthritis pain, and it improves the functions and movement of the joints and the knee joint (specifically) as proven by scientific evidence.
- The main technique glucosamine works, is to protect the tissue and cartilage cells from inflammation and re-injury.
- It also works to stimulate its formation, renewal, and protect it from any trauma or infections.
- Meanwhile, glucosamine reduces pain and helps you move around better with less pain.
- The stiffness treatment activates collagen production, which speeds up the rate of joint soft tissues healing, and improves joint mobility and flexibility.
- It also stimulates vitamin C, which activates collagen production, improves joint functionality and protects it.
- Glucosamine with MSM works to treat stiffness, whatever the reason was.
- It makes the joints more flexible, reduces inflammation, fights infection, and reduces joint bones friction.
- And it accelerates the healing rate of the tissues surrounding the joint, be they ligaments, tendons, or cartilages.
- It helps to stop the excruciating pain that prevents a person from moving comfortably.
You may also like: Natrol glucosamine hyaluronic acid and MSM for joint mobility 90 Capsules
Glucosamine tablets dosage
- Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
- It is preferred that capsules be taken with meals, so as not to negatively affect the stomach or the GIT.
Glucosamine tablets price in Egypt 2023
- Glucosamine HCI 1,500 mg (1.5 g)
Mobili-Flex Proprietary Blend
- 1,193 mg (1.1 g) Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
- Chondroitin Sulfate, Collagen (Hydrolyzed Gelatin).
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus spp).
- (fruit and peel), Boswellia serrata (resin).
Joints tablets instructions before use
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Caution: Echinacea extract is not recommended for those with AIDS or autoimmune disorders, as recommended by Commission E, an official body that has evaluated commonly used herbs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Ask for our Puritan pride Glucosamine tablets offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert by contacting us through the following numbers: