Natrol milk thistle contains 80% silymarin, a flavonoid complex extracted from milk thistle seeds, which aids in the detoxification of the liver and the elimination of metabolic by-products. As a dietary supplement, it helps to fortify cell membranes, provide antioxidant protection, and rejuvenate liver cells.
Natrol milk thistle price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, Natrol digestive health is available for purchase for just 670 EGP per packet.
Natrol digestive health benefits
- Supports liver health and promotes healthy skin.
- Provides antioxidant protection and helps digestive detoxification.
- Provide fortify cell membranes and rejuvenate liver cells.
- Reduces liver toxicity caused by chemotherapy.
- Contribute to lowering total cholesterol, LDL-C, and triglycerides.
- Help treat kidney disease in people with diabetes.
- Reduces histological changes in heart tissue after toxicity induced by doxorubicin.
- Decrease blood sugar and reduce insulin resistance.
- Improve liver function and reduce risk of death.
- Improves mental function in people with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Help to improve symptoms of enlarged prostate in men.
- Improve your sleep and reduce obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Reduces hepatitis symptoms, such as dark urine and jaundice.
- Improves allergic asthma symptoms and reduce inflammation.
- Provide antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties.
- Reduce the risk of diabetes, arthritis, and obesity.
How to use natrol milk thistle
As dietary supplement, Take 2 capsules, one time daily, with a meal.
- Milk Thistle.
- Black radish.
- Ginger extract.
- Magnesium stearate.
- Silicon dioxide.
Milk thistle tablets side effects
Natrol milk thistle capsules are safe if you aren’t allergic to the ingredients. But it has some side effects if you don’t follow the given instructions, such as:
- Intestinal gas.
- Stomach pain.
- Loss of appetite.
You may also like Spirulina capsules 200 tablets
Natrol digestive health usage instructions
- Read the entire label before using dietary supplement and follow the directions provided.
- Consult your healthcare professional prior to using milk thistle supplement if you have or suspect a medical condition.
- Consult your doctor to use silymarin capsule if you are taking prescription drugs.
- Consult your doctor to use milk thistle tablets if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Discontinue using silymarin capsule and consult a medical doctor if you experience allergic symptoms.
- Natrol digestive health isn’t intended/recommended for children.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
You may also like NOW Food green tea extract capsules
Frequently asked questions about natrol milk thistle pills
What is silymarin used for?
Silymarin is believed to have antioxidant properties. People mainly use this dietary supplement to treat liver conditions.
Is silymarin good for the kidneys?
Milk thistle is a well-known herbal therapeutic commonly used for liver support. It supports detoxification through enhancing liver as well as kidney and pancreatic function.
Is silymarin safe to take?
Milk thistle capsules are generally considered safe when taken by mouth.
Ask about our Natrol milk thistle capsules offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: