Optimum nutrition fish oil capsules contain long-chain fatty acids including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids with important roles in numerous metabolic functions. Fish oil soft gels are enteric coated, which means that you get the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
Fish oil capsules price in Egypt 2024
At Beauty Expert, Optimum nutrition fish oil capsules are available for purchase for just 405 EGP per packet.
Optimum nutrition fish oil benefits
- Support eye health and support healthy skin.
- Help to improve liver function and heart function.
- Provides brain health and enhances cognitive functions.
- Help treat certain mental health conditions.
- Help to improve attention and hyperactivity in children.
- Increase levels of HDL (good) cholesterol and also lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Help to decrease triglycerides and reduce blood pressure.
- Help reduce inflammation and treat conditions involving chronic inflammation.
- Improve infant visual development and help reduce the risk of allergies.
- Improve symptoms of depression.
- Helps prevent symptoms of mental decline.
- Decrease risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Improve bone health and prevent osteoporosis or osteoarthritis.
Fish oil supplements ingredients
- Sodium alginate.
- Medium chain triglycerides.
- Ammonium hydroxide.
- Oleic acid.
- Stearic acid.
You may also like Now foods ultra omega 3 fish oil 500mg for cognitive function
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil how to use
Take 1 softgel with a meal.
Fish oil capsules side effects
Optimum nutrition fish oil capsules are safe for most people to take if they don’t have an allergy to ingredients. But there are some side effects:
- A fishy aftertaste
- Bad breath
Fish oil supplements usage instructions
- Read the entire label before using optimum nutrition fish oil capsules
- Consult a physician before using fish oil supplements.
- Intended for use in healthy adults and as part of a healthy, balanced diet and exercise program.
- Consult your physician before using omega 3 supplements if you are taking any medications or are under a physician’s care for a medical condition.
- Not for use dietary supplement by those under the age of 18 or women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing.
- Don’t use omega 3 capsules if you suffer from any disease.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Optimum nutrition fish oil review
One customer reviewed “This is my favourite fish oil, and I have tried many brands. The only thing is, I sort of feel bad when I think about all the poor fish they had to squeeze and wring out just to get the oil out and then pour it into capsule form for me to ingest. But hey, to make an omelette, you’ve got to crack a few eggs, I guess.”
Frequently asked questions about optimum nutrition fish oil capsules
Is it good to take fish oil daily?
When taken by mouth: Fish oil is likely safe for most people in doses of 3 grams or less daily. Taking more than 3 grams daily might increase the chance of bleeding.
Who should avoid taking fish oil?
New research finds that taking omega-3 supplements is associated with an increased risk of atrial fibrillation in people with a high risk of, or existing, heart disease.
Ask about our optimum nutrition fish oil capsules offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: