Folic acid tablets contain folic acid and Vitamin B complex, it helps in enhancing the metabolism of a substance called Homocysteine to improve the absorption of folic acid.
Folic acid is very important particularly for women who plan on getting pregnant, as it helps preventing certain birth defects.
Vitamin B complex is also important as it maintains good body health and keeps muscles and nerves strong.
Now foods folic acid tablet price
At Beauty Expert, Folic Acid Tablets with B vitamin complex is available for purchase for just 410 EGP per package.
Folic Acid tablets benefits
- Improves the metabolism of a substance called Homocysteine, when this substance accumulates in the body, it decreases the absorbed amount of folic acid (Also known as Folate).
- Folic acid is very essential for women who are planning on getting pregnant and who are already pregnant, as it prevents many birth defects.
- Folic acid also enhances the normal development of bones and brain for the fetus.
- Vitamin B complex is very important for our general health.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It enhances the functionality of the nervous system.
- Folic Acid Tablets improves metabolism.
- It is also good for the skin, nails and hair.
You may also like: Mivolis DHA and folic acid during pregnancy 30 tablets + 30 capsules
Folic acid tablets uses
- Treat or prevent folate deficiency anemia.
- Help with pregnancy related problems.
- Prevent changes to DNA that may lead to cancer.
You may also like: Pregnacare liquid for pregnancy
Folic acid tablets dosage
- The recommended daily dose of folic acid b9 for adults: 1 tablet per day, with main meal.
You may also like: Puritan pride folic acid
Now foods folic acid ingredients
- Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Folate acid instructions before use
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- In case you are suffering from any severe condition, it is best to consult a physician.
- In case you have any allergies, it is best to consult a physician.
You may also like: Vitabiotics pregnacare plus during pregnancy
Now foods Folic Acid Tablets reviews
One customer review “The fact that this pill contains B-12 is amazing and I love the high content of folic acid. Oh, and the easy to swallow is a plus since It’s super tiny”
Frequently asked questions about folate acid
What does folate acid do for your body?
Folate participates in protein metabolism and aids in the formation of DNA and RNA. It is essential for the breakdown of homocysteine.
Is folate the same as folic acid?
Folate and folic acid are frequently used interchangeably. However, the name “folate” is used to refer to a variety of vitamin B9 forms, including folic acid, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), 5-methylenetetrahydrofolate (5, 10-MTHF), and dihydrofolate (DHF).
Ask for our Now foods Folic Acid Tablets offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert by contacting us through the following numbers: